Friday, April 5, 2013

Concept Art - NVIDIA Annual Report Cover

For those who don't know (and why would you?) I have a staff job at NVIDIA. It's a great place to work: The creative team is talented, passionate and professional, and I get to try on a variety of creative roles. Recently, I developed some concepts for the cover of our annual report, which was released today. As if that wasn't enough, staff blogger Brian Caulfield (the nicest blogger alive), wrote an article about my work on the report cover ... which I am now blogging about. Meta.

Anyway, I thought I would share my concept sketches here. Happy Friday!

NVIDIA GRID, providing graphics horsepower to compact devices

In the future, all glass surfaces will be touchscreens. 
These glass screens are driven by the NVIDIA GRID

GPUs break down complex graphics into triangles.
I sort of did the reverse to create a mosaic version of NVIDIA's logo

No comments:

Post a Comment