Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A few more ...

Howdy all. I just finished the studies below for my upcoming comic book project. In addition to the individual characters, I designed some combat gear for our protagonist mercenaries. I wanted each character to be easy to identify, so I didn't want to put them in helmets, or anything else that would obscure their faces and hair, even though helmets might be more "realistic" (certainly more prudent). Instead, I opted for shooting glasses, which I think give the impression of safety-mindedness without getting in the way of identities. I still have to work out a logo for Mercury, the company who owns our mercenary protagonists, which I want to emblazon on their uniforms, but I'm pretty satisfied with these as rough designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment