Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back From NYCC

New York Comic Con has come and gone for another year. It was great to meet so many wonderful people and put some faces to names.

Below are the Ghost pages I added to my portfolio for this convention.  I got great reactions to my work from editors, artists, and fans, which has me excited to get back home and get to work on new art. I'm going to be a lot more active on my blog in the coming months, so stop back and post a comment if you see something you like and want to see more of.





One more thing - I have to send a special thank-you to Doug and Trevor, my buddies in New Jersey, who let me stay with them during NYCC. You're the best! I doodled this memory caricature of Doug on the plane ride home. Hope you approve!


No comments:

Post a Comment